From May 1-7, Kingston youth can take advantage of loads of FREE activities! Most of the activities are for youth ages 13-24.
Some of the FREE active opportunities include:
- Open gym time at Artillery Park Aquatic Centre, 3pm-5pm daily
- Leisure Swims at Artillery Park Aquatic Centre, Thursday to Sundat at various ties, call for more information
- Skating at the INVISTA Centre for all ages (Tuesday May 2 6:30-7:30pm)
- Shannon Park Skate Park Grand Opening on May 3 from 3-5pm: music, BBQ and demos.
- Kickboxing for beginners at Artiller Park Aquatic Centre on Thursday May 4 from 5:15-6pm
- Youth vs police basketball game in Market Square from 4-6pm on Friday May 5
- Free Fitness @ 5 at Artillery Park Aquatic Centre on Friday from 5:15-6pm
- Golfing: Belle Park Driving Range on Saturday May 6 from 10am-7:30pm: drive a bucket of balls for free.
- Fitness Centre Drop-in and equipment orientation at Invista Centre on Sunday May 7 from 10am-4pm
- Healthy Kids Day at the YMCA on Sunday May 7
There are also youth art, music, performances, movies, workshops and more! Check the schedule on the Kingston Youth webpage for more information!