• Art After Dark — visit city galleries Friday night from 7 to 10 p.m.
• Kingston Gets Active Month–Swim at Artillery park Aquatic Centre from 8-9:25Pm for Free
• Kingston Gets Active Month–Swim at the Kingston Military Community Sports Centre from 2-4:30pm for Free
• The Pump House Steam Museum will have lots of lego to play with on Saturday morning at 10.
• The Museum of Health Care, 32 George St., will be practising medicine like it’s 1899 on Saturday from 11 a.m. to 1:45 p.m.
• Streets Alive— head down to King St West between Barrie and Brock Streets (by City Park and Market Square) to enjoy walking, cycling, strolling, rollerblading and skateboarding on the car-free street.
• Kingston Sports Day--also in City Park… try out 10 different sports.
• Kingston Gets Active Month– Sunday Funday at the YMCA’s all day for free; Swim at the Kingston Military Sports Centre from 2-4:30 for free
• Capoeira workshop– capoeira, a blend of martial arts and dancing, takes place Sunday at the Boys and Girls Club of Kingston and Area, 1300 Bath Rd., from 10 a.m. to noon and at the Tett’s Kingston School of Dance from 3 to 5 p.m.
• Soundwalk– participants take a stroll to the city’s most stimulating listening environments. The tour starts Sunday at 3 p.m. from Lower Carruthers Hall. Offered by CFRC, the radio station located on Queen’s University’s campus.
• Kingston Jewish Council is offering an Israeli dancing workshop from 3 to 4 p.m. at the Tett.
• Afro-Brazilian rhythms–drum and dance from 1-2:30 at the Tett Centre