Calling all Sport and Recreation Providers! Take advantage of a free promotional opportunity. Just offer a free activity, event, or open house during September or April Kingston Gets Active Month, and you will be added to the Kingston Gets Active Month calendar.
About Kingston Gets Active Month
Every September and April, Kingston sport and recreation organizations host FREE activities, workshops, events, open houses and active challenges for Kingston residents. This event is an opportunity for your organization to advertise your programs while increasing clientele exposure and enrolment.
It’s all free!
Participation in this month is absolutely free- for the community and for participating organizations. Your organization can offer anything related to physical activity to the public (ie. a free activity, fitness class, workshop, open house presentation, active challenge etc.)
- You’re helping make Kingston a more active place!
- No-cost activities allow all residents, regardless of income, to participate in physical activity!
- It’s a dynamic, interactive way to showcase your programs!
- Your organization will be promoted through KGA Month:
- A downloadable calendar of events will be available (www.kingstongetsactive.ca) to print and share at your facility. It will also be promoted across the city.
- Kingston Gets Active runs a social media campaign for more exposure.
- KGA Month Participating Organizations will be included on a printable handout that we ask each organization to make available to participants and clients.
If your organization is interested in participating in KGA Month, please contact us at email@example.com or call 533-6000 x79178.
Deadline to apply for the next KGA Month is Feb 4, 2019.
Please note that Kingston Gets Active accepts no responsibility for any damages, injuries, or consequences resulting from participating in KGA Month, however caused. Organizations and participants voluntarily engage in KGA Month at their own risk.