Are you a parent of a child who is 0-6 years old? Looking for some fun ideas to get them more active both indoors and outdoors? Then join us for this FREE 1.5 hour workshop! Children ages 0-6 are welcome to join you.
- Learn how physical literacy and play are important for your child’s development.
- Learn fun ways to play with your child at home & outdoors.
- Take home a FREE Active Kit.
Workshops will take place at the following EarlyON drop-in centres and run from 10-11:30am:
- Fri March 8_ Bayridge Public School (1066 Hudson Dr)
- Monday March 11_ Storrington Fire Hall (3887 Battersea Rd, Battersea)
- Wednesday March 27_ Lion’s Hall (12328 Hwy 41, Northbrook)
- Friday March 29 _ Boys and Girls Club West (1300 Bath Rd)
- Wed April 3_ Harrowsmith Free Methodist Church (3876 Harrowsmith Rd, Harrowsmith)
- Friday April 5 _ KCHC (263 Weller Ave)
- Friday April 12_ Rideau Heights Public School (77 MacCauley St)
- Tuesday April 16 _ Holy Name School (370 Kingston Mills Road)
- Wednesday April 24 _ EarlyON Sharbot Lake Centre (1004 Art Duffy Rd, Sharbot Lake)
- Monday May 6 _ Strathcona Paper Centre (Napanee)
Register at the EalryON Centre sponsoring the workshop. Or, you can contact info@KingstonGetsActive.ca to put your name on a waiting list. Please indicate your preferred workshop location and the number of children who will accompany you. A limited number of spots are available.