Are you a parent of a child who is 0-6 years old? Looking for some fun ideas to get them more active both indoors and outdoors?
Thanks to the Ontario Trillium Foundation, Kingston Gets Active is offering FREE 1.5 hour workshops! Children ages 0-6 are welcome to join you.
- Learn how physical literacy and play are important for your child’s development.
- Learn fun ways to play with your child at home & outdoors.
- Take home a FREE Active Kit.
Workshops will take place at the following EarlyON drop-in centres and run from 10-11:30am:
- Fri March 8_ Bayridge Public School (1066 Hudson Dr)
- Monday March 11_ Storrington Fire Hall (3887 Battersea Rd, Battersea)
- Wednesday March 27_ Lion’s Hall (12328 Hwy 41, Northbrook)
- Friday March 29 _ Boys and Girls Club West (1300 Bath Rd)
- Wed April 3_ Harrowsmith Free Methodist Church (3876 Harrowsmith Rd, Harrowsmith)
- Friday April 5 _ KCHC (263 Weller Ave)
- Friday April 12_ Rideau Heights Public School (77 MacCauley St)
- Tuesday April 16 _ Holy Name School (370 Kingston Mills Road)
- Wednesday April 24 _ EarlyON Sharbot Lake Centre (1004 Art Duffy Rd, Sharbot Lake)
- Monday May 6 _ Strathcona Paper Centre (Napanee)
Register at the EalryON Centre sponsoring the workshop. Or, you can contact info@KingstonGetsActive.ca to put your name on a waiting list. Please indicate your preferred workshop location and the number of children who will accompany you. A limited number of spots are available.