Want to get some family time in this weekend? Why not try one of these activities happening in the Kingston area? It may be cold but why not stay warm with:
– Breakfast with Santa at the Newburgh Community Hall December 6th from 9-11am
– Land O’Lakes Lions Christmas Parade at the Land O’Lakes Hall, Northbrook December 6th at 10am
– Greater Napanee Parade of Lights in Downtown Napanee December 6th, starting at 6:30 pm
– A Village Christmas Craft Fair in Downtown Tamworth on December 7th from 10 am-3 pm
– Royal Canadian Legion #458 Santa Clause Parade in Downtown Tamworth on December 7th starting at 1 pm
It’s the most wonderful time of the year so make the best of it with these activities as well as many more that are happening around the city this weekend.
For more family fun activities visit: