Recreation and Sport Organizations: You are invited to participate in Kingston Gets Active Month–February 2020!
Registration Form is below.
Between Feb 1-29, 2020 Kingston sport and recreation organizations will host FREE activities, workshops, events, open houses and active challenges for Kingston residents. This event is an opportunity for your organization to advertise your programs while increasing clientele exposure and enrolment.
Participation in this month is absolutely free—for the community and for participating organizations. Your organization can offer anything related to physical activity to the public (ie. a free activity, fitness class, workshop, open house presentation, active challenge etc).
- You’re helping make Kingston a more active place!
- No-cost activities allow all residents, regardless of income, to participate in physical activity!
- It’s a dynamic, interactive way to showcase your programs!
- Your organization will be promoted through KGA Month:
• A downloadable calendar of events will be available to print and share at your facility. It will also be promoted across the city. See the Sept 2018 KGA Month calendar for an idea of how your organization and KGA Month activities will be promoted.
• Kingston Gets Active will run a social media campaign on Facebook and Instagram; be sure to join our pages and share the posts. We will also be distributing flyers throughout the community to promote the event.
• KGA Month Participating Organizations will be included on a printable handout that we ask each organization to make available to participants and clients.
Is your organization interested in participating?
If your organization is interested in participating in KGA Month, please fill out the application form and submit by Monday, December 2, 2019.
Please note that Kingston Gets Active accepts no responsibility for any damages, injuries, or consequences resulting from participating in KGA Month, however caused. Organizations and participants voluntarily engage in KGA Month at their own risk.
For more information please contact Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 613-533-6000 x79178.
Register Your Organization
This form must be fully completed to be submitted. All required fields are marked with an ‘*’.
You are welcome to host as many activities as you wish, however due to space limitations, KGA Month will promote a maximum of 6 activities per organization.
Please list the activities in order of preference.
Note: For February 2020 KGA Month, we will be providing a handout listing the contact information and a brief description of all participating organizations. You will also receive a link to the printable/downloadable calendar and a poster to print, share or post on monitors.